- Water Source
- Presque Isle River
- Porcupine Mountains State Park
- 25 foot drop
- Go north on Co. Rd. 519 from M-28 in Wakefield for about
15 miles to Porcupine Mountains State Park (or follow
South Boundary Rd, to its western end in the park to
reach 519). Continue north on 519 for about 3 miles to a
parking area for the falls.
- Follow the signs to the falls. It is a short distance on
a paved trail and many steps to the falls.
- Other Information
- You can now see Unnamed Falls, Manabezho Falls, and
Manido Falls from the same parking area. About 100 yards
downstream is Manabezho Falls, and about 200 yards
downstream from that is Unnamed Falls.
- (See Iagoo Falls, Manabezho Falls, Nawadaha Falls, and Unnamed Falls in the same area.)
- Other Photo
Here's another photo of Manido Falls.
Return to Waterfalls in Gogebic County I
Page last updated 28 Dec 2000.
Email comments to dmmaki@MichelesWorld.net