- Water Source
- Towaliga River
- Georgia, Monroe County, just east of I-75
- Follow the signs to the falls from I-75 exit 198, on High
- The trail to the falls is across the highway from the
parking lot. It is easy to follow. There is another trail
on the other side of the river that leads to a viewing
- Other Information
- I visited High Falls years ago and again on 23 January
2007. The falls begin just below the highway, and
continue down several tiers of rocks along the trail.
- The first photos above are taken from the parking lot,
looking upstream. The second row of photos are taken from
the beginning of the walk down along the falls. The firs
three photos in the last row were taken from the trail on
the other side of the river down to the viewing platform
on that side of the river. The last photo was taken from
the bridge looking downstream.
- My original photo is at the bottom of this page.
Page last updated 14 Feb 2007.
Email comments to dmmaki@MichelesWorld.net