Upper Tahquamenon Falls
This page is still under construction.
- Water Source
- Tahquamenon River
- Luce County, Tahquamenon Falls State Park, 15 1/2 miles
southwest of Paradise
- 50 foot drop, 200 feet across
- Paved trail with steps and viewing platform allow easy
access to the falls
- Other Information
- Upper Tahquamenon Falls is the second largest fall east
of the Mississippi River.
- Upper Tahquamenon Falls is considered one of the seven
"Notable Falls" in Michigan listed in the Michigan
Atlas & Gazetteer by Delorme Mapping.
- Another Picture
Return to Waterfalls in Luce County
Page last updated 28 Dec 2000.
Email comments to dmmaki@MichelesWorld.net