Little Quinnesec Falls
- Dickinson County
- Water Source:
- Menominee River
- 4 miles southwest of Norway in
- Take US-141 to niagara until you
see the Menominee River about a block away. Drive down
any street to get close to the river. You can see the
Kimberly Clark Plant across the river. The falls are
visible near the right edge of the plant.
- You can see the Kimberly Clark Plant from your car. The
falls is hard to see, but visible along the right edge of
- Other Information:
- You can barely see the falls in the
blown up photo above just under the yellow sign - the
entire photo which is linked shows the view you see
across the river.
- I hope you enjoy my Waterfall Page page and learn
something of interest to you. If you have any comments,
please send them to my address below.
Return to Waterfalls in Dickinson
Return to Upper Michigan Waterfalls
Page last updated 27 Dec 2000.
Email comments to dmmaki@MichelesWorld.net