- Dickinson County
- Water Source:
- Fumee Creek
- The Michigan Waterfall book indicated there was a 25 foot
drop, then 2 streams form which glide over the rocks. I
saw just the lower portion - there was no water falling
over the upper portion of the rocks.
- 3.5 miles northwest of Norway
- Fumee Falls is at the Helen Z. Lien
Roadside Park, about 4 miles west of Norway on US-2.
- From the parking lot at the roadside park there is a path
across a footbridge with a view of the falls.
- Other Information:
- The photo above was taken from the
footbridge. then I walked closer to the falls for the
first photo below. Finally, I walked up a trail you can
see to the right side of the falls and found the smaller
falls in the other photo below.
- I hope you enjoy my Waterfall Page page and learn
something of interest to you. If you have any comments,
please send them to my address below.
Return to Waterfalls in Dickinson
Return to Upper Michigan Waterfalls
Page last updated 27 Dec 2000.
Email comments to dmmaki@MichelesWorld.net