- Water Source
- Whitefish River
- 5 miles northwest of Trenary
- 6 foot drop in three steps
- Go about 3/4 miles west of Trenary on M-67 to the
intersection with M-41. Take M-41 north about 3.5 miles
to Diffin Road on the left. Continue on M-41 to the next
gravel road on the left (a loop that leads back to M-41
about 1/4 mile north.) Take the loop and park in the
parking area and walk to the bank of the river and
upstream to the falls.
- From the parking area walk to the bank of the river and
upstream to the falls, about 150 feet.
- Other Information
- I first visited Whitefish Falls 4 October 1991, and then
again 21 June 1994. I took the larger photo the first
time I was there; the other photos I took when I again
returned to the falls 29 November 2006.
- (You may click on the picture for a larger version.)
Return to Waterfalls in Alger County II
Page last updated 07 Jan 2007.
Email comments to dmmaki@MichelesWorld.net