- Water Source
- Reany Creek
- 3 miles northwest of Marquette, Marquette County,
- Go north on Wright Street (first street west of Westwood
Mall) from US 41/M 28 in Marquette and go for 3/4 mile to
Forestville Road. Turn left on Forestville Road and go
for 2 1/2 miles. You will cross a steel bridge and come
to a second bridge. As you cross the second bridge
(before the Power Plant parking lot) you will see Reany
Falls to the right.
- The falls are visible to the right from the road.
However, you can walk upstream for about 200 feet to see
the rest of the falls.
- Other Information
- I was at Reany Falls on 2 November 2001. There is no
parking area at the falls, so go ahead about 200 yards to
the side road at the Power Plant (see first photo below).
- After viewing Reany Falls, go to Dead
River Falls from the same area.
Waterfalls in Marquette County II
Page last updated 07 Jun 2003.
Email comments to dmmaki@MichelesWorld.net