Unnamed Falls: Falls River, L'Anse
- Water Source
- Falls River
- L'Anse, Baraga County, Michigan
- 12 foot drop over flat ledges
- On US-41 through L'Anse, as you cross the Falls River on
the west side of L'Anse, look south (upstream) and you
will see the falls about 200 yards upstream.
- The falls are visible to the right from the road.
However, you can park off the road in the bridge area and
walk up the east side of the river to the falls. You can
also walk onto the railroad bridge for another view of
- Other Information
- I was at Unnamed Falls in L'Anse on 1 October 2006. I
took some photos of the falls from the bridge on the
highway showing the railroad bridge and the falls beyond
and some more rapids downstream from the railroad bridge
(last two photos). I zoomed in on the falls in the first
photo above. Then I walked upstream on the left side of
the river to the railroad bridge and took another photo
from that bridge (second photo above).
Waterfalls in Baraga County
Page last updated 07 Jan 2007.
Email comments to dmmaki@MichelesWorld.net